Will bugged out achievements keep me from getting legendary status?

Taban

Just trying to figure out if I need to level sith warrior a second time. I've gotten through chapter 3 on every class, on my legacy page it shows all companions unlocked chapter 3 heroic ability unlocked etc, but on the actual planet/chapter achievement page everything related with sith warrior is marked incomplete (planets, level, chapters etc). GM's pretty much said it's a bug and I'm out of luck unless it gets fixed, I don't care too much about the achievement itself, but I do care about the legendary status once 4.0 hits.

I was missing the chapter 1-3 achieves for my inq and warrior due to lvling them a long time ago, put in a ticket sunday stating such, giving the names of the characters from my list and that they have the storys completed.

Tuesday i get a response, they have awarded me the achievements for both classes after being able to see that they were complete. Submit a well worded ticket, politely making your case with as much info as possible.

I've contacted them twice about it, only get

"Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center.

We also recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes in our game updates or our Known Bugs list, located at the top of our Bug Forums which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Galactic support is our specialty…

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0"

I'm pretty sure you're right that it was because I leveled warrior prior to achievements being put in the game, I don't want to keep bugging the GM's, but really not sure what else to do.