10th October: Missing Conquest Achievement + Title

UlaVii

Yet again you broke the conquest system. Mondays patch scrubbed the leaderboards which made the system think everybody failed. There is a post about this in your new EA answers forum but since none of your support people feel like providing any support Owen suggested also posting back here.

I told my guild members that reached their weekly goal to submit in-game tickets to both Item/Loot and General/Other on the off chance you do something to help them. Several are still missing their rewards from the previous weeks you broke even though they submitted tickets.

Sort yourselves out ay :)

We had the same problem on Jung Ma. Imp side our guild was solidly in 7th place on Tatooine (Esoteric Order) and on pub side (Knights of Atonement) we were in 10th place, but unless someone logged in within the last 30 seconds and I didn't see them.

SWTOR Conquest Tracker concurs. http://www.swtorconquest.com/servers/2/conquestweeks/124

Your introduction of the new log in system appears to have borked conquest as well (as noted by the disappearing scores on Monday). I hope the resolution of this problem is consistent with the rewards for conquest goals, as it was the last time the system was borked up, but in a much more timely manner, since you know how to do it this time.