The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Beginning Scroll Text!

GuyverIII

Just a quick question to anyone that might know or know from information they have read, once the expansion hits, will the scroll text change for the character/class you make? or will it still be the same up until the point you chose begin the expansion storyline? If I start a Bounty Hunter from scratch will I still see the beginning scroll text for the Bounty Hunter story/class or since the expansion is changing everything, will it beginning from the Kotfe scroll text from where the expansion begins? any info would be appreciated.

Just a quick question to anyone that might know or know from information they have read, once the expansion hits, will the scroll text change for the character/class you make? or will it still be the same up until the point you chose begin the expansion storyline? If I start a Bounty Hunter from scratch will I still see the beginning scroll text for the Bounty Hunter story/class or since the expansion is changing everything, will it beginning from the Kotfe scroll text from where the expansion begins? any info would be appreciated.

New characters still do their class stories. Everything in the old worlds remain the same (aside from mechanics like level sync.)