The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

shoot a rifle in the air? Some attack moves .... :) Developer hope you read this.

AlCorazon

An operative, sniper, commando or any ranged weapon user, on attack would point his hand to attack direction and then fire the weapon in to the air. They can yell for the empire or for the republic (makes me sick to my stomach :D).

A force user would wield the light-saber in the direction of attack, with same voice animation. As for force users: Jedi (ughh) they could be glowing at this moment in some yellow color. For double blade users they can hold it up over the head with glow, sith could drop lightning down and juggs and maras could have a cool lightsaber move before they point it out in attack direction.

For operatives there could be a special move, and this is just an idea, it starts walking towards attack direction, with rifle aimed and offhand melee under the rifle... standard tactical move.Hope you understand what i mean. :D

Just one little thing. I dont think it is possible for commando to hold canon in one hand only, fire in the air while pointing in direction by other hand. The weapons is too big to it look good and not ridiculous.

Yeah, given how it looks when you do certain target-item manipulations and your character ends up with his weapon in hand but not in a fighting stance. This happens to all classes, but it looks particularly stupid for a commando, firmly gripping the end handle and waving it around like a small stick of wood.

An operative, sniper, commando or any ranged weapon user, on attack would point his hand to attack direction and then fire the weapon in to the air.

Only if it carries with it a randomly triggered debuff of "A dead seagull / albatross / massive chunk of ceiling (if indoors) / aerial vessel of your own faction crashes out of the sky on top of you, with a large blaster hole in it, for [proportionate to size] damage", accompanied by a public information message on the subject of the many reasons why wildly discharging a firearm into the air is a spectacularly dangerous and unwise thing to do.