GS Redeemer: In snipe mode...

Talane

...what is the % located at the bottom of the HUD? My % is 62 regardless of weapon selected. Also, how can I tell which weapon is selected?

There is a bug with the redeemer which doesn't change the icons of the railguns when you swap them. So other then paying attention to the color you are shooting and memorizing them or holding "Z" and hovering over the icons with your mouse you can't.

The 62% you are seeing at the bottom of your screen while zoomed in is how far you are zoomed in. I highly recommend you zoom out to 0% every time you enter snipe mode. To do this you just scroll back on your mouse wheel. Zooming out makes it much easier to track targets.

For future GSF questions please feel free to use my Ask me anything thread instead of creating a seperate thread for every question. :)

If you would prefer voice responses in real time check out my twitch stream, the link is in my signature. I try to stream every night between midnight and 3 am. If that time slot doesn't work and you still would like to just chat via voice about stuff we can arrange that too.

Edited by Drakkolich