So as far as we can tell nothing has changed for tanks for pvp yes?

allexj

Yes, I followed a guide from Krea for sin damage tanks and it has improved my tanking a whole lot in PvP.

Speaking about combat changes in expac and on another note if what they say is true about auto crit and crit chance is true that's going to be nice....for sin tanks

Edited by allexj

The best way to stack is health,power,crit for tanks yes? And combat rolls will not have changed as surge stat is still I. Game just not on mods and such yes?

This is actually a buff for the way we gear in PvP. We will involuntarily get crit, a stat we couldn't prevously get.

Also, if they go through with the combat changes, our Shock will benefit from 30-35% additional surge in addition to 60% extra surge if Recklessness crit rating counts towards the whole "100% of your critical rating will be converted to crit damage so that crit rating isn't wasted on auto crits."

This will literally make Shock hit for well over 15k, rotationally.

Also, if they go through with the combat changes, our Shock will benefit from 30-35% additional surge in addition to 60% extra surge if Recklessness crit rating counts towards the whole "100% of your critical rating will be converted to crit damage so that crit rating isn't wasted on auto crits."

This will literally make Shock hit for well over 15k, rotationally.

Yes I know I see the...light at the end of the tunnle right can't wait!!!!

I'm really curious to know if they will really go through with this. If they do, High Endurance DPS geared sin tanks are going to literally out burst Deception sins, which would be insane.

Honestly wondering of they are not going to cap surge with this change it would make sense