shoot a rifle in the air? emotions

AlCorazon

The GSI 'Jesus droid' has that animation. I think it's triggered when the droid does its aoe taunt. Cut and paste!

But what would force user characters do with this animation?! Maybe a special flourish with their sabers.

Edited by tharbison

Problem: how would this work on force users? That is probably why it has yet to be introduced - half the classes would look funny using it.

Perhaps the emotions/regen items can not identify what class are using it. It would be very cool with a weapon emote for the non force users and a force effect for the force users.

Edited by Icestar

Hey,

Is there an emotion that would shoot my rifle in the air? Like before the attack or after the attack when cheering?

Thank you

No, there is NOT an emote for that in particular, but ... at the moment, (if you can get it or have access to it), there is the Flare Gun . Hope that helps answer your question. May the force be with you.

Problem: how would this work on force users? That is probably why it has yet to be introduced - half the classes would look funny using it.

Actually a force user, could have some sort of a force function, a glow or light saber move or something...

Perhaps the emotions/regen items can not identify what class are using it. It would be very cool with a weapon emote for the non force users and a force effect for the force users.

Well emote can identify what class is using it based on emote: Flourish which show your weapon do crowd. I think OP idea is cool, but if he wants it to succeed, he should give more detailed information how it should work with different kind of weapons. Because almost for each class it would have to be a little different.

Rifles and pistols I can see. And there's a possible variation for dual-pistol classes (gunslinger/merc) where you do a sort of right-left-right thing.

But as others have pointed out, light sabres would need something, and I don't quite see how it would work if you use the Honking Big Gun (i.e. commandos) either.

I think OP idea is cool, but if he wants it to succeed, he should give more detailed information how it should work with different kind of weapons. Because almost for each class it would have to be a little different.

I think that a basic idea is good enough for the suggestion forum. If they like the idea they will create how they want it to be anyway.

I think that a basic idea is good enough for the suggestion forum. If they like the idea they will create how they want it to be anyway.

An operative, sniper, commando or any ranged weapon user, on attack would point his hand to attack direction and then fire the weapon in to the air. They can yell for the empire or for the republic (makes me sick to my stomach :D).

A force user would wield the light-saber in the direction of attack, with same voice animation. As for force users: Jedi (ughh) they could be glowing at this moment in some yellow color. For double blade users they can hold it up over the head with glow, sith could drop lightning down and juggs and maras could have a cool lightsaber move before they point it out in attack direction.

For operatives there could be a special move, and this is just an idea, it starts walking towards attack direction, with rifle aimed and offhand melee under the rifle... standard tactical move.Hope you understand what i mean. :D

posted the thread http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8487053#post8487053 :) feel free to add your ideas.

And another one if anyone would support me! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8487061#post8487061

Edited by AlCorazon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.