SUBSCRIBER REWARDS PROGRAM question

Jules_Feoredi

For example when it states on the website:

BE A SUBSCRIBER ON THE DATES BELOW TO EARN REWARDS IN-GAME AT LAUNCH*

Nico Okarr Duster Coat

SEP 30

Does that mean if you were subscribed in the time period before sep 30, you will get the coat even if you were not subscribed after sep 30 to oct 27?

*Terms and Conditions

•To qualify for the Knights of the Fallen Empire Subscriber Rewards, the account must be in a Subscriber status as of 11:59PM PDT//6:59AM GMT on the date listed by the reward.

•Knights of the Fallen Empire rewards are delivered through in-game mail and are redeemable as of the launch of the expansion upon login on October 27, 2015.

•To qualify for the Early Access Bonus, you must have qualified for each of the four rewards by being a subscriber on each of the 4 listed reward dates. Once you qualify you may enter and play Knights of the Fallen Empire on October 20, 2015, seven (7) days prior to live launch on October 27, 2015.

•**The Subscriber Epic Story XP Boost offers a significant enhancement of about 12x normal rate to the class story progression experience and includes:

http://www.swtor.com/fallen-empire/home

Scroll to the bottom.

Nico Okarr Duster Coat

SEP 30

Does that mean if you were subscribed in the time period before sep 30, you will get the coat even if you were not subscribed after sep 30 to oct 27?

You must be a subscriber on the 30th.

Being subbed on the 29th doesn't matter any more than being subscribed on the first day of live matters.

Same for all of those rewards.

Were you a subscriber on the date listed? Not before, but on that listed date?

There are no runover requirements, either. Subbed on the 30th but sub ran out on the 1st? No probem. You hit the target date and the coat should be yours when the time comes. Being subscribed on the 30th of Spetember doesn't mean also being subscribed on the 1st of October or any other date.

Nico Okarr as a companion is somewhat of an exception since it has two acceptable dates, but in both of those cases it looks at whether you were subscribed on one of those dates.

Not before the dates, not somehow in the gap between the dates, not for any certain period of time after those dates, but just on one of the dates listed.

Edited by Mithros

Nico Okarr Duster Coat

SEP 30

Be subscribed today to get it.

I was under he impression it was going to send us these items on those days and I was waiting for ages for the coat, i did try find info on the website, but oh well, thanks for the info, I will be a subscriber for all the dates.

I believe we'll get all of the rewards once the expansion goes live on the 27th. I am not sure if we'll get them for early access on the 20th or not, but my guess would be everyone gets them the same day.

I believe we'll get all of the rewards once the expansion goes live on the 27th. I am not sure if we'll get them for early access on the 20th or not, but my guess would be everyone gets them the same day.

We get them when the expansion activates, early launch or normal launch.