Confusion over Jaesa william.

Gueeble

If you make Jaesa light side that is choose light side options and make her good and your good. But later on turn evil as it gets I mean just pure evil. Will' she change at all with you and eventually be romanceable or will she stick to her guns and stay good and never be romanceable ever because of the light side choices during campaign?

Theres no grey with Jaesa. If you have her be LS, she is LS, if you have her be DS, she progressivly gets more and more Psycho.

And as i understand it, there is no full romance for Jaesa if she is LS, only if she is DS.

So if you made Jaesa LS snd want some lovin, either start talking pretty to Vette, or hold out for Meltymethface Beniko in SoR. (Lana)

But no, if you made Jaesa LS when you got her, thats what she stays, no matter how far your character falls to the darkside after.

Edited by XiamaraSimi

If you make Jaesa light side that is choose light side options and make her good and your good. But later on turn evil as it gets I mean just pure evil. Will' she change at all with you and eventually be romanceable or will she stick to her guns and stay good and never be romanceable ever because of the light side choices during campaign?

Select carefully when you meet her

Edited by Icestar

I believe her being LS/DS is based on whether you are DS or not. If you're DS, she's DS. If you're LS or neutral, she's LS. And, as was said before, once she LS/DS, she stays there.

It depends on your choice when dealing with her master when she becomes your companion at the end of Alderaan.

Light side she sees her master Noman Karr fall to the dark side and corruption within the Jedi. Dark side she sees the weakness of the Jedi.

Edited by tattoohero

Is there a guide somewhere which shows which specific answers to chose? The problem is that the companion achievements require both LS and DS arcs completed on that very special companion, and missing it will send the whole gameplay through the end of Tattoine down the drain. I really wish BioWARE did not make it that way.

Is there a guide somewhere which shows which specific answers to chose? The problem is that the companion achievements require both LS and DS arcs completed on that very special companion, and missing it will send the whole gameplay through the end of Tattoine down the drain. I really wish BioWARE did not make it that way.

As far as I know, it all depends on what you choose when you first meet her.

That choice will determine whether she stays light or goes dark. Once decided she will then react accordingly to all future choices your warrior makes.

It has nothing to do with whether your warrior is light or dark when you first meet, it is all based upon the choice you make in the conversation after defeating her master.

..It has nothing to do with whether your warrior is light or dark when you first meet, it is all based upon the choice you make in the conversation after defeating her master...

I am not sure for 100% but i renumber reading somewhere that if you are too LS then the DS choice will not even be present in conversation and the other way around.

Edited by ShawDou