Sith Inquisitor Planet Order?

NostalGeek

Story-wise it's usually fine. You have different tasks on each planet and the strict order doesn't matter too much. What's usually more of a problem is that you may find Nar Shaddaa too high level for you right now, and if you do make it through, Balmorra will be very low-level, so you'll get very little experience for your missions there.

<<except that the class missions always give full XP even if you are way over level for them.>>

This is not true. Class missions can "gray out" if you are over-leveled for them <usually by 6 or 7 ranks> This includes missions that you would get the 12x exp for if doing at level or so.

<<except that the class missions always give full XP even if you are way over level for them.>>

This is not true. Class missions can "gray out" if you are over-leveled for them <usually by 6 or 7 ranks> This includes missions that you would get the 12x exp for if doing at level or so.

Yeah, I discovered that last night (after posting, duh) when my level 16 sorc (Lightning, duh) arrived on DK and turned in the first class mission, which is rated for level 9.

Getting to DK was a story in its own right. I did Black Talon along the way, ending up in a group with level 10, 12, and 14 other members (BH, Mara, and I think a Jugg, but I don't remember who was which level). So when we came up against the super-heavy droids, I had to facetank them in light armour because nobody else could keep up with my aggro generation...

So I bubbled myself and spammed my heal-targeted-ally on *me* at one point, because otherwise I'd have been toast. :eek:

Because you get the Balmorra and Nar Shadaa missions at the same time, you can do either order, it doesn't matter. Just like how you will get the Tatooine/Alderran at the same time, but then the rest of the story has a specific planet order. With the 12x EXP I purposely did Nar Shadaa and Alderran before Balmorra and Tatooine just for the heck of it, the order doesn't matter whatsoever.

Basically true however I noticed that when I went to Balmorra after Nar Shaddaa that Zash told me something along the lines of "ah how are you enjoying your new ship?" when I had already had several conversation through the hologram when I was in Nar Shaddaa.

But yeah aside from that ...