The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Outlander Armor

Nichos_Ketra

Since they keep using that particular armor for the character showcased as the Outlander in all the game footage trailers and teasers for Knights of the Fallen Empire, I would love to be able to actually get my hands on it in-game.

It looks like it's primarily made from one of the retired endgame Knight armor sets, but with the belt from one of the old 1.0 level 50 Knight armor models. It works pretty well, so I can see why they've been using it in the game footage trailers and teasers.

That set would be something I'd love to have available directly from the Cartel Market, like with the Zakuul Knight Armor.

The Underworld set (mentioned in this thread in everything but name) has the hood up, not down as pictured in the promotional images/trailers.

The Kell Dragon set has the hood down, but is grey/electric blue/gold.

The PC set from the trailers is also worn by Commander Jensyn in the Republic-side Assault on Korriban flashpoint. It wouldn't surprise me if it showed up obtainable in KOTFE in some way (either replacing the original Underworld gear since the only change is hood down vs up on the chest), a CM set, or from some third place.