Treek Account Unlock

Keraejis

Hiya, I'm not sure if this happened before or after the patch yesterday since I haven't tried in a short while but I cannot receive the mercenary contract for Treek on the characters I have that did not already get it.

I unlocked Treek last month or so (when she was on sale) and immediately unlocked her for my entire account. If you look at my CC ledger, even though it doesn't say what I spent the CCs on, you can see those expenditures and I'm sure a more detailed account is kept that the players can not see.

The bug is, I can not get the contract that starts the mission to receive Treek and in fact, it looks like I never bought access at all. After I noticed this, I attempted on a few different characters to see if it was isolated to one and it is not. All characters I tried were above level 10.

This is true and I thank you for the information. I did already know this and tried this both ways, through collections and through the CM, just in case. I was able to do it before since I have Treek on three characters. But I can not get Treek on any of my other characters that I had not previously acquired her on. Maybe I should have immediately logged on to all my characters and grabbed her but if this is the case, there should be notice that, when I purchase the account unlock, I have a limited time to get the contract for all my characters before I can no longer hire her.

Like I mentioned, it is as if I need to completely unlock Treek again on all my characters that do not already have Treek. She is grayed out and insists on buying her through the CM or reaching the legacy requirement and paying the normal credits.