Suggestion for a Damage meter

I would personaly like to see a damage meter.

For couple reasons (to compare your self with other dps classes).

For end game raiding if you wanna know if people meet a certain requirement of dps.

And who needs some help with the game.

Now ofcourse i realise we are still yong in the game, so i'm just asking in advance when the developers got some time in there schedual.

So maby they can fit this idea in (we do got some sort total dmg meter in pvp already)

i'm olmost quite sure alot of others players, would like to see a dmg meter in the future aswell.

thank you in advance :)

I would personaly like to see a damage meter.

For couple reasons (to compare your self with other dps classes).

For end game raiding if you wanna know if people meet a certain requirement of dps.

And who needs some help with the game.

Now ofcourse i realise we are still yong in the game, so i'm just asking in advance when the developers got some time in there schedual.

So maby they can fit this idea in (we do got some sort total dmg meter in pvp already)

i'm olmost quite sure alot of others players, would like to see a dmg meter in the future aswell.

thank you in advance :)

Anything like this or "gearscore" type of stuff will only breed more elitists, which we honestly do not need.

If you get through an FP or an ops instance, there's really no need for it.

Compare? C'mon... Only reason someone would want a damage meter is to have something to look down on someone who's still working out their rotation and such with.