The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Legacy Bank Transfer?

Aquintas

It is my understanding that when you transfer a character over to another server the Legacy will follow as far as unlocks and strongholds are concerned, in a copy and paste matter instead of a cut and paste matter. Meaning your Legacy will remain intact on the Original server leaving you with 2 identical Legacy's, one on each server.

Here's my question though, does all the gear/items in the Legacy Bank also get transferred in the same way? As in you will have duplicate items in both Legacy Banks on both servers? Or does it only remain intact on one?

If it only remains intact on One server, which server will it be the original or the transfer server?

Well for me I had to choose the legacy name on the new server because I had nothing on that server before the transfer. So I chose the exact same legacy name which I can only assume copied the legacy over (I can't comment on what would happen if you chose a different legacy name).

And yes, the legacy bank was unchanged on the original server and completely empty on the new server.

EDIT: To clarify further, all the legacy unlocks I'd purchased/unlocked on the first server definitely carried over with the legacy to the new server - e.g. rocket boost, companion affection bonuses, achievements, extra legacy storage bays etc.

Edited by Ceinwyn