Nerfing of Merc/Commando

BenHalcyon

Dear Dev's

Why do you feel that you can nerf us?!?!?!? Mercs and Powertechs have far been the dominating classes in PVP...what about operatives who can continually go in and out of stealth while keeping you immobile and deal massive DPS at the same time? Or the Sage who can hold off four attackers just by healing themselves.

I'm not saying we need to nerf everyone but quite messing with classes that already have a low PVP attendance. I will continue to play my merc dps as I'm loyal to my class but seriously consider not taking away our one defense against the multitude of classes that have a large amount of stuns and mobility skills..

You guys are idiots

I can say that because I doubt the Dev's will even read this.

:mad:

Dear Dev's

Why do you feel that you can nerf us?!?!?!? Mercs and Powertechs have far been the dominating classes in PVP...what about operatives who can continually go in and out of stealth while keeping you immobile and deal massive DPS at the same time? Or the Sage who can hold off four attackers just by healing themselves.

I'm not saying we need to nerf everyone but quite messing with classes that already have a low PVP attendance. I will continue to play my merc dps as I'm loyal to my class but seriously consider not taking away our one defense against the multitude of classes that have a large amount of stuns and mobility skills..

You guys are idiots

I can say that because I doubt the Dev's will even read this.

:mad:

Oh yeah this is the type I am talking about in the OTHER OTHER thread about this.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8456454#post8456454

Edit: I am not so sure You guys are idiots comments will serve you well in life.

Edited by Huggsnotdruggs

i made a video during those times, where i place first in damage and KB's (last in objectives) where I replaced every single ability and i mean ALL OF THEM with tracer missile. 0 deaths, 19 kbs. T-T-T-TRACER MISSILE!

(you cheated though; you ducked behind a wall and cast Rapid Scan once)

i made a video during those times, where i place first in damage and KB's (last in objectives) where I replaced every single ability and i mean ALL OF THEM with tracer missile. 0 deaths, 19 kbs. T-T-T-TRACER MISSILE!

Aaah... i remember you... you re that delusional guy who every now and then comes here and insult people with your "l2p" posts...

well i could kill mercs/mandos back when you did that video easily... its a tad bit easier now...