[Bug] Agent and smuggler go into crouch without command

acclonwatworren

I have an imperial agent game and and a smuggler game both created recently. Since level 1, both have activated 'crouch' without the given command or activation of the power. This occurs when walking, riding a speeder, and using rocket boost all of which disrupts the action and the character then goes into crouch.

My agent game is off hutta and the problem still occurs which means the problem is not isolated to one location

• 5 months later...

This problem goes to the type of how you control your character.

If you use only a keyboard to move around without scroll button on you mouse the crouch ability wont trigger, but if you will use that scroll button for every time you released the button character will go crouch and this is damn annoying.

Stealth and speed riding get distracted every turn - made this crouch ability on/off!!!

Edited by Raa-ku

I have a new agent. I went Operative with him. I haven't had this problem at all. I cleared the Take Cover default "F" and don't even use crouch at all since it's a useless ability for Operatives.

With my sniper and gunslinger, I removed Take Cover from "F" as well and use crouch only with them because of the problems associated with Take Cover (rolling to an object to hide behind it gets your character stuck on occasion).

For those that use Crouch, I haven't experienced this issue. Of course I remap my ability keys almost entirely as well. So maybe it's a keybind issue.

The only problem that I've had is that after completing chapter I of the story, every time I log in one of my Ops, they're standing there with their hands out like they're is holding their rifles. But the rifle is on their backs.