HK-51 missions bug

Rastellon

I'm not saying it shouldn't be fixed in any way but for a work around...

I hate that illumination droid because it only points directly in front of me so when I'm looking to the side while running straight, I still can't see and my playstyle involves a lot of looking around (paranoia much?). So I never use it unless I have to.

That said, there is one room on Theoretica that it may be needed for. If you know the layout of the room before hand, the droid is not needed and you can blunder around in the dark until you find what you need.

I would like to add to this that the droid should shine the light in the direction your camera is looking, not only in front of your avatar. I use mouse-look and using that stupid droid makes me either turn it off or have to keyboard turn.

In the room that is dark. To the right near of the door is the power panel. You need to click on this a couple times (the battery especially). Then after you it says you've already messed with it enough, go to the opposite corner of the room to find an unused battery on the deck. Pick it up and return it to the power panel and click.