The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Family accounts

Bonnypirate

Please make a new subscription model for families. With this type of account the primary holder can share their full access to legacy unlocks and strongholds. Also allow the primary account holder parental controls that limit access to chat functions in the game. Additionally the primary account holder should be able to disable a family member's profile.

This kind of subscription model can allow husbands and wives to share to same stonghold and not have to unlock armors and decorations twice. If any problems arise the primary account holder will have to tools to resolve the issues. Also parents can restrict their children's play time and chat functions, but still afford them all the privileges of being a subscriber. This subscription could also work for siblings, where one plays more than the other. My inspiration for this subscription model comes from Xbox live family plan.

The question being... Every account still pays the same sub fee, correct?

EX: 4 people. 4 sub fees.

I would be okay with "shared" accounts. Legacies, I don't know if I support, but linking them to a similar account, where parents can control children, I might be okay with. (I don't know if I'd want my legacy name to be Starkiller, just cause my significant other wanted it ;) )