Last questions

Facotix

Hey!, well, last questions as i said in the title, anyhow

I must be a subscriber to make operations?

Annd, before become a subscriber, i didn't need the Unify colors unlock, i mean, after a few minutes or i don't know exactly the time but my colors get unified, is that true or im drunk? :L

Well, that's it i think

You can do Operations if you are a subscriber or buy Operation weekly passes for 350CC.

If you use a referral link as a current/previous subscriber, all your characters get a free package with the Unify Color unlock (and a couple other items) that you can use once your subscription runs out.

You can see info about it here: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends (Preferred Friends bundle).

Edited by MFollin

Previous poster was correct on both.

Ops are subscriber only. You can buy weekly passes (CM or GTN) for when you are unsubbed.

Yes, do click someone's referral link to get those goodies. But you will still need a Hide Head unlock (if you are so inclined).

And if you still have any time left in your sub (or using the 7 days you get from a RaF link), you may want to stock up on other unlocks to help you along. See section B in link below (but note the *'s):

http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=8259307&postcount=17

Note you will go down to 350K credit limit when you unsub (i.e. become Preferred), so since unlocks are so expensive, do it when you have access to all your credits!

Edited by DocDAM

Yeah, 350.000 for the operations unlock just for 1 week?, ok

And i already use a referral link, and the unlocks in my main character... well, i think that... they're useless... becauseee... i already have those unlocks and i didn't know that when my subscription ends i must use them and i throw them haha! xD

Yeah, noob thinking :rak_03:

Again, thanks to all of you! :D

Yeah, 350.000 for the operations unlock just for 1 week?, ok

And i already use a referral link, and the unlocks in my main character... well, i think that... they're useless... becauseee... i already have those unlocks and i didn't know that when my subscription ends i must use them and i throw them haha! xD

Yeah, noob thinking :rak_03:

Again, thanks to all of you! :D

Try make a ticket, if you ask nicely I'm sure they'll give you the unlocks back.

Yeah, 350.000 for the operations unlock just for 1 week?

If you find a operations pass on the GTN for 350.000 it is possible to buy after the subscription has ended.

Search the GTN and hope there will be one that you can buy. Some lists them higher but the 350.000 ones are those that sells best.

Edited by Icestar

You can click a referral link once every 90 days. I've no idea if you get a new crate of goodies when you do that though.

If you love pve content would it not just be easier to become a Subscriber again and be allowed 100% access to the game?

I can't. just, i can't :C, i mean, i don't have credit card and that stuff, and the sub i bought is from G2A, and i a ONE TIME purchase, that's the problem, anyhow, my sub ends in 1 hour i think haha

Cya, good luck and thanks to everybody! :D