Tutorial needed

David-Scanlon

An interactive tutorial at the fleet where you get to jump in a fighter and fly around solo shooting stationary drones like the defence turrets or moving ones would really help first timers as the biggest reason for the small gsf community is ppl read the current tutorial fly once and get stomped because they really don't understand it then never do it again. Alot of ppl I've encouraged to play have expressed this sentiment.

I probably could have named it better but a tutorial where you actually flying and locking onto drones and such would be alot more helpfull then current one, as for the guides there is only so much you can learn from reading. I had to learn the hard way like all the others who play and enjoy it but I would be alot more popular if there was a small Solo map with drones and such for tutorial.

I probably could have named it better but a tutorial where you actually flying and locking onto drones and such would be alot more helpfull then current one, as for the guides there is only so much you can learn from reading. I had to learn the hard way like all the others who play and enjoy it but I would be alot more popular if there was a small Solo map with drones and such for tutorial.

Drakolich's video tutorials can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvcQUMFdrTP6HONxMqu7-0w

An in-game, playable tutorial that is more than the current tutorial-light would be great, but there has been no sign from Bioware that they will do it.