Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

PvP Community?

TitusOfTides

I was wondering how the PvP community is on this server? I noticed that there are more people on starting worlds than on my server's fleet, and I have seen a lot of Harbinger characters on the leaderboards. I can get reg WZs on Jung Ma pretty easily, but haven't been able to participate in a ranked WZ all season. Are there many opportunities for solo ranked on this server?

Edit: Is it mostly Imp v Imp or are there many competent Pubs on the server?

Edited by TitusOfTides

I was wondering how the PvP community is on this server? I noticed that there are more people on starting worlds than on my server's fleet, and I have seen a lot of Harbinger characters on the leaderboards. I can get reg WZs on Jung Ma pretty easily, but haven't been able to participate in a ranked WZ all season. Are there many opportunities for solo ranked on this server?

Edit: Is it mostly Imp v Imp or are there many competent Pubs on the server?

The Harbinger is the most active server by far, and that goes for PvP as well. Both unranked and ranked is the most active of all the servers, and thanks to the APAC community, active 24/7. :rak_03:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.