MIA: Yozusk Platesmasher, Berserk Hutt B0-2S Battle Droid, and Primal Destroyer

StarWarsLunatic

I recently submitted a ticket regarding this issue, only to have it closed with no response or fix.

I am trying to finish out a couple of open achievements and have found that the spawns required for them don't appear to be spawning except once on a server restart. I have read that on higher populated servers, the work around is to switch planet instances. However, I have never come across any additional server instances on Begeren Colony since I transferred.

Instead of having my ticket closed without response (which I find rude and an example of poor customer service), I would like to know if these spawns can be fixed when KotFE is implemented (or sooner if possible). I know it's not a largely pressing matter and that there are other more pressing issues that need attention, but this seems to be a long-standing issue.

Or, if there are no intentions of fixing said spawns, if the achievements attached to them can be rewarded.

Dromund Kaas - Yozusk Platesmasher

Incomplete Achievements: Beastmaster of Dromund Kaas; Tyrant of Dromund Kaas; Dromund Kaas Conquest

Current Status: Missing the above achievements due to creature not spawning

Nar Shaddaa - Berserk Hutt B0-2S Battle Droid

Incomplete Achievements: Cleaning Up the Street Elites; Nar Shaddaa Conquest

Current Status: Missing the above achievements due to droid not spawning

Belsavis - Primal Destroyer

Incomplete Achievement: Primal Destruction

Current Status: Missing the above achievement due to World Boss not spawning. Unable to complete Mission: [VEHICLE] Aratech Coral.

Edited by StarWarsLunatic

I am also trying to find the Yozusk Platesmasher to complete Dromund Kass. You should include this post on the Developer Tracker and Customer Service also that way it will be seen by more players who will leave comments too. Maybe they will add other issues they are having.

Thanks for leaving this post

Yudo

The only way Ive found to handle this problem currently is to be on that planet when another instance pops up the missing mobs will spawn once on the new instance.

<Per Star Wars Lunatic's post>

"I have read that on higher populated servers, the work around is to switch planet instances. However, I have never come across any additional server instances on Begeren Colony since I transferred."

This is the case on the Begeren Colony server since the discounted character transfer. I have camped out one of lower level alts in the area of Yozusk Platesmasher with out any luck

This morning I checked spawns on all of the units I listed above and have an update:

Yozusk Platesmasher had spawned (assuming due to the server reset from yesterday morning)

Berserk Hutt B0-2S Battle Droid was missing

Primal Destroyer was missing

I think that I just may have been lucky in getting Yozusk Platesmasher before anybody else had checked his location. Aside from me getting credit for the kill and the remainder of the achievements on Dromund Kaas, this still remains an issue that needs to be addressed for others like JBertsch.

This morning I checked spawns on all of the units I listed above and have an update:

Yozusk Platesmasher had spawned (assuming due to the server reset from yesterday morning)

Berserk Hutt B0-2S Battle Droid was missing

Primal Destroyer was missing

I think that I just may have been lucky in getting Yozusk Platesmasher before anybody else had checked his location. Aside from me getting credit for the kill and the remainder of the achievements on Dromund Kaas, this still remains an issue that needs to be addressed for others like JBertsch.

Last night after work, I went to Dromund Kass to check on the Yozusk Platesmasher and it was there and I was able to finish that achievement finally!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It ticks me off. I can't get him on TEH. I was online all last night, and since I work graveyard, I was able to log in throughout the early morning, and I only saw his dead body once. Not sure what is happening. I've been trying today as well with no luck. My server doesn't have enough pop I guess to warrant 2 instances. This is for PD.