DPS for beginners?

DarthVaedus

Hey guys, I am new to MMO's and decided to start with a Sith Juggernaut (Immortal) because I thought that would be the easiest class to get going with having never really played an MMO before. After struggling for a while to get the tanking stuff down I was told that a Sith Marauder would be better for me as a beginner. Why is this? I can't seem to find any clear cut marauder guides here. All the other classes seem to have a stickied guide to peruse and get a basic idea of what is what, but there seems to be no such thing for the marauder. Is a DPS maruader easier to use than a juggernaut tank? Why? I am feeling pretty confused :confused: can anybody help me?

Hey guys, I am new to MMO's and decided to start with a Sith Juggernaut (Immortal) because I thought that would be the easiest class to get going with having never really played an MMO before. After struggling for a while to get the tanking stuff down I was told that a Sith Marauder would be better for me as a beginner. Why is this? I can't seem to find any clear cut marauder guides here. All the other classes seem to have a stickied guide to peruse and get a basic idea of what is what, but there seems to be no such thing for the marauder. Is a DPS maruader easier to use than a juggernaut tank? Why? I am feeling pretty confused :confused: can anybody help me?

I think Bounty hunter would be more of a beginners class aiming for Merc. Marauder is far from the easiest class to play :(

It's great fun but you'll have to grind ur teeth with annihilation until 40.