Sentinel add

Knightless

"Flying is a lot like crashing, the only difference is makeing sure that you can controll it."

I have expierienced a lot of the game-play here, so this question is about both Galactic Starfighter, and the Old Republic. There are a lot of posts focused on the speed of combat systems from the IT-88 assassin droids. There is so much of that chatter, that it seems like they are missing out on the part. I find that I had to re-design the sentinel skills from the ground up!

Everything seems to do something, so I am looking for any further information about the origional lightsaber systems in the old republic. Each module offers a new map to restore, without much information on what the origional build was. Once the storyline to become a master was concluded, fragmented conversation was all I could get back, 'believe me I tried.'.

An item showed up in my inventory on its own! This makes me wonder about the planetary conquest items I had to procure from across the quadrent to get to 50/50 of anything. With items like 'Rubat Crystal formations' delivered to inventory it unlocks new powers? These systems unlocked for level advancement, and are now looking like anyone playing a leveler in the future, is going to hit a unrealistic wall of time instead of a tactical victory!

What rare items fill your areas? Item collections are difficult to aquire and others are a total mystery to figure out.