Gree event. Group member flagged me pvp and I was just standing around.

pooks

A group member who was flagged for pvp did something to flag me as I was standing waiting to go inside the Gray Sacant Xeno operation.

How is this possible? I find it an example of griefing/harrassment.

There should not be a way to flag someone on a pve server in a pve area with me just standing here minding my own business.

Another bug report which you EA/BW people will just ignore like the others I submitted over the past 3 years.

Edited by pooks

A group member who was flagged for pvp did something to flag me as I was standing waiting to go inside the Gray Sacant Xeno operation.

How is this possible? I find it an example of griefing/harrassment.

There should not be a way to flag someone on a pve server in a pve area with me just standing here minding my own business.

Another bug report which you EA/BW people will just ignore like the others I submitted over the past 3 years.

Did your companion heal them? Did you buff them? Did you, or your companion, perform any action that healed or buffed them in any way?

Here's a simple trick to avoid getting flagged by group members: Don't group with flagged players.

As above really - don't group with flagged players for any of the open world missions.

Last time the event was here plenty of general chat requests said "no flags".

Not really griefing - if I were running a group to do the H4 and a member joined flagged, I'd kick them and recruit another, not as if there is a shortage of people wanting to do it.

That's not a bug. That's what happens when you interact with flagged people. To be fair, getting flagged at the entrance to the op is not really that big of a deal. It won't matter inside the operation, and you can QT back to the base as soon as it is over. It's fairly risk-free. I'm sure there is a possibility that some random flagged enemy would appear and attack you right there, but.... is that really so devastating?

At any rate, the only way for you to get flagged in those circumstances is by you doing something to the flagged player on your team. Heals, raises, guard, etc. You interacted with them and you got flagged for it. That is not a bug. That is how it is supposed to work.

If it really bothers you, politely ask the flagged player to clear their flag as soon as you see it, or leave the group.