Staged Weekly: Mass Exodus

GrellanMor

The halfway quest between Stage 1 and 2. Is it bugged currently?

The mission objectives are looking odd.

It says Investigate Possible Imperial Activity 6/6

Sabotage Regulator Communications Network 4/4

Download Drilling Logs shows complete and grayed out.

Like a bunch of steps are completed. This is happening on my other character as well except instead of "Download Drilling Logs" being completed it shows "Destroy Munitions Dump" as being completed.

I did the other steps and the mission does not complete.

I have dropped the mission on both of my characters and picked it up

I have reset the mission 3x

I have relogged, not really thinking that would matter...but couldn't think of anything else to do.

Anyone have any suggestions?

The "half way" mission is made up of many different objectives, however depending on which Stage 1 missions you took, some of the objectives will be completed for you.

That is why you saw different objectives "greyed out" on each of your different characters.

All you need to do is complete the objectives that aren't greyed out and that you can actually complete - once they are completed you'll be able to proceed to Stage 2.

I appreciate you taking the time to respond. It was a combination of my being bugged and lack of knowledge about the mission. I am mostly Imp side.

I was bugged as none of the speeders I needed to destroy were highlighting for me to finish it, but they were suddenly working today. I was able to complete it.

Thank you again!