GTN FReezes on Harbringer - not that you will ever fix this bug

pooks

GTN freezes on the Harbringer when trying to list things.

I list slowly also. Yesterday it froze 8 times and I had to quicklog to fix the issue.

Today it froze after listing 1 item.

When I list on other servers there is no issue - this is a Harbringer FAIL issue,

I have been dealing with this issue for months now and it's really annoying. It seems to be more frequent when you list multiple items of the same type via the "registered price feature" in a shot lapse of time. Altough that might just be my way of seeing it since it's what i do most.

Logging out and back in will fix it temporarily and it seems to happend faster after it has occured once (second listing won't work instead of the 10th).

Honestly this is unbelievably annoying when listing items takes me an hour instead of 15 minutes.

Edited by ThaBuzz

Same issue. Need multiple instance switches to list even a few items - no matter what I try!

I will say that just after posting this, I noticed a pattern. Seems to lock up when I post and item then quickly move my mouse to my cargo hold for the next item. But if I keep my mouse cursor on the GTN window until the item posts, voila, no issues! I've repeated this now 200x straight.

Tl;dr: workaround is to keep mouse cursor on GTN window until item posts!

• 3 weeks later...

This is also happening on Red Eclipse been happening for a while now in the last 30 minutes i have had to log 2 different characters to carry on listing.There is no pattern to it it can be after 1 item or after 20 it can be when listed done when slow or fast.

I will try work around posted above for now and see if that will solve issue .