Does anyone know how to beat Dr Kerrianon on Voss? (Nightmares quest)

TracyJackson

So I'm 2 levels above him, and yet when I tried to beat him for my class quest, I ended up dying about 4 times to him. Got to the point that I got tired of waiting for the respawn timer to come down. I tried to lure him below the platform he was on, but his turrets still got me and my companion (tried both Nadia and Theron) under the platform.

Plus, he can heal himself from time to time, which made it almost impossible for me to kill him. I'm terrible at reading those ability icons that tells you what the enemy is casting or about to cast, haha.

Sage or Shadow? If you're a Sage, you should just Force Lift him when combat begins- that gives you 60 seconds to clear out the turrets as they spawn. Once they're down, have Theron/Treek/You heal you back to full and engage Doctor Kerrianon. Also- You'll want to interrupt everything he tries to shoot, medical or otherwise. You have an interrupt (mind snap, I believe), Force Stun, and Force Wave. I advise using them in that order to stop his abilities (obviously, only use one if the aforementioned is on cooldown).

If you're a Shadow, this'll be a bit more difficult. Your Force Lift will only last for 8 seconds, and if you try to Mind Maze him before the battle begins, the battle will never start, and thus the turrets wont spawn until it does.

Hope this helps!

Sage or Shadow? If you're a Sage, you should just Force Lift him when combat begins- that gives you 60 seconds to clear out the turrets as they spawn. Once they're down, have Theron/Treek/You heal you back to full and engage Doctor Kerrianon. Also- You'll want to interrupt everything he tries to shoot, medical or otherwise. You have an interrupt (mind snap, I believe), Force Stun, and Force Wave. I advise using them in that order to stop his abilities (obviously, only use one if the aforementioned is on cooldown).

If you're a Shadow, this'll be a bit more difficult. Your Force Lift will only last for 8 seconds, and if you try to Mind Maze him before the battle begins, the battle will never start, and thus the turrets wont spawn until it does.

Hope this helps!

A Shadow could initiate the fight then use Force Shroud (or whatever the name of the "Stealth and exit combat" ability is) then Mind Maze him and clear turrets.

Edited by OathboundCoH

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.