Just hit lvl 55 cap, should i stop questing?

Jules_Feoredi

Hi. I'm new to the game and just hit lvl 55 on my first character after weeks of gameplay. I do not have the SOR expansion so have the lvl 55 cap for me. My question is, whether I should stop questing for story quests for example Makeb now until the cap is lifted? The rationale behind this is if I finish all these quests, I am limiting my sources for exp later after the lvl 55 cap is lifted. What do you guys think?

Given that you will have all of the Revan stuff to still go through, infinitely repeatable operations and dailies, and the whole KFE expansion, why should you be overly worried about that stuff?

If you want to move on from the character then move on, but there is no shortage of ways to get XP.

I agree. You'll have no problem leveling to 60 on the SoR content, probably well beyond. AND you also still accrue Legacy XP even though your "normal" XP is capped. Actually, you still get normal XP until you are 1 pt away from L56. So you still have a way to go even there.

So, if you want to keep playing, keep playing.

I am limiting my sources for exp later after the lvl 55 cap is lifted. What do you guys think?

I think that if you enjoy the game then continue with the story. You will have no problem to level when the expansion launches.

Do what you think is fun :tran_smile:

Hello all, thank you for the friendly and helpful info. Yes I enjoy playing the continued story line but am very worried I will end up having no sources of exp if I finish those stories up. I am already at 1 point away from L56 and capped there. I had no idea the SOR content alone can take a player from 55 to 60, and know very little about the upcoming expansion etc. Thanks again for replies!

You still gain legacy exp. I still did oricon at 55 since the gear u get there is good. Its good to have if your waiting for SOR to be released for free. Plus oricon drops some pretty good credits. For better gear and some credits keep questing. Makeb just seems pointless so don't do that. Edited by Ghenghis-Khan