Favorite dialogue

ScostGerut

And when you say the words 'Imperial Agricultural Service' with the voice and enthusiasm of Talos Drelik from the Inquisitor story line ('Imperial Reclamation Service'), you might understand just how weird (and somehow epic) that evening became... :cool:

Nope, not working. I try to hear the words, "Imperial Agricultural Service," but for some reason they're coming out in the voice of Morgan Freeman.

Edited by ScostGerut

My personal favorite is a line from Vector, during the recruitment quest (the first quest, where your agent has him along.)

You're going about destroying some power generators with tiny bugs, when, out of the blue, Vector exclaims:

"We have EGGS to deliver!"

From that point on and throughout the entire evening, I had made-up images and conversations in my mind of my agent working for the 'Imperial Agricultural Service', stealthing through the front lines to deliver baskets of fruit to the troops, being told by Keeper to go to Belsavis to recruit labor for the empty farms on Balmorra and so forth..

And when you say the words 'Imperial Agricultural Service' with the voice and enthusiasm of Talos Drelik from the Inquisitor story line ('Imperial Reclamation Service'), you might understand just how weird (and somehow epic) that evening became... :cool:

I had a completely different and much less appropriate mental image. I was on voice with a friend as we did that mission together, and we were laughing so hard.

Hi all,

Lots of great (and funny) dialogue in this game, but one of my personal favourites is from the female Sith Inquistor class quest, on Tattooine.

The head pirate says that you're cute, and if you pick the 'Cute?' reply, you say in a most put-out voice:

I am not cute. I am deadly.

http://www.playthingofthegods.net/Cute.jpg

I pick that line every time, it always makes me giggle :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.