Abandoned Seeker and Macrobinocular 4 Man Heroics, can I get them back somehow?

nseemann

Didn't see like a general quest forum so thought I would post here.

So I got up to the heroic and couldn't find people to do them with and ended up abandoning them to free up space in my quest log, is there anywhere I can recover these missions?

The missions in question:

[HEROIC 4] The Alchemy of Evil

[HEROIC 4] All The Pieces

you have to pick'em up and start from scratch.. try CS but i doubt they'll project you in the last phase of the quests.

why did you abandon them instead of organizing a really easy and short guild run?

i know it's a pain how a long solo quest becomes suddenly a heroic 4k, but use your guild..

Another option would be to return later, when you have leveled up and is powerful enough to solo it. You won't get a lot of XP for that, but you get a lot of XP from the class quests right now, so that shouldn't be a problem.

I thought that mechanics-wise this was not an option.

Edited by dlcman

I thought that mechanics-wise this was not an option.

You can pick up any quest you come across no matter what your level is. If you are sufficiently overleveled, you can solo any quest, unless it mechanically requires more than one person to complete, e.g. because you need to press two buttons at the same time in two different places. And if a quest has become gray in your quest list, you can still complete it, but the reward in XP won't be that good.

Edited by Dragondog

Another option would be to return later, when you have leveled up and is powerful enough to solo it. You won't get a lot of XP for that, but you get a lot of XP from the class quests right now, so that shouldn't be a problem.

You can pick up any quest you come across no matter what your level is. If you are sufficiently overleveled, you can solo any quest, unless it mechanically requires more than one person to complete, e.g. because you need to press two buttons at the same time in two different places. And if a quest has become gray in your quest list, you can still complete it, but the reward in XP won't be that good.

Which is (the bold text) exactly the reason you cant finish these two quest chains alone. It is well known you cant solo them, so maybe you should research first before responding to something you dont know much about. (Please dont take it as offense, just advice ;)). For final Macrobinocular quest you need 4 players and for final Seeked droid you need 3 (may be possible with 2 but never tried it with less then 3).

Also the quests are if i remember correctly around 54 lvl so if he dont have SoR exp, he might not be able to over-level them ;)

Edited by ShawDou

Which is (the bold text) exactly the reason you cant finish these two quest chains alone. It is well known you cant solo them, so maybe you should research first before responding to something you dont know much about. (Please dont take it as offense, just advice ;)). For final Macrobinocular quest you need 4 players and for final Seeked droid you need 3 (may be possible with 2 but never tried it with less then 3).

Also the quests are if i remember correctly around 54 lvl so if he dont have SoR exp, he might not be able to over-level them ;)

It was a general advice, that unfortunately didn't fit in this specific instance.

It was a general advice, that unfortunately didn't fit in this specific instance.

Yes and he wasn't asking for general advice but specific help on how to regain the quest in question.

Is it possible to go to the officies where you picked them up in the first place?

You can't go into a quest instance unless you have the requisite quest, that means the offices are off limits unless you are on one of the specific phases of the quest which brings you into them.

you have to pick'em up and start from scratch.. try CS but i doubt they'll project you in the last phase of the quests.

why did you abandon them instead of organizing a really easy and short guild run?

i know it's a pain how a long solo quest becomes suddenly a heroic 4k, but use your guild..

I don't think you can start them from scratch as the original quest givers would know that you have gone past that initial phase of the quest, exactly why I suggested the OP puts in a ticket, as I think that is his/her only recourse to get the quest back.

Not everyone has a guild of people that are capable of doing these things and organizing a group of PUGs to do this is not only time consuming but on some servers darn near impossible due to the small size of some of the communities. However if you are rich you can normally pay someone to run you through it.

Don't know about the seeker droid quest <never got past all the jumps on the Arcadia>, but the Macrobinocular quest <all the pieces> is a 55 level 4 person heroic, and I have as yet to find anyone to do this with me on the character I did all of the prerequisites on. Having watched someone do it on YouTube, the jumps look absolutely scarey.... <I'm terrible at jumping...>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.