Full head Helm

Draknalor

Hey

Just wondering about Peoples Opinion on this Matter, Would wearing a full head Helmet suit the Sorcerer Story?

Or do those helms just look weird in the circumstances?

(Eradicator from the cartel is the one i have in mind )

Edited by Draknalor

Depends on the helmet/mask and personal preference. There's plenty that suits sorcerer fine imo. And you're even given one as part of the class storyline. Personally I'm a big fan of Eradicator's mask. Apart from "romance" scenes, it doesn't usually look out of place, and I think all of those disables head gear anyway. Edited by Pscyon

Depends on the helmet/mask and personal preference. There's plenty that suits sorcerer fine imo. And you're even given one as part of the class storyline. Personally I'm a big fan of Eradicator's mask.

Yeah the Eradicator is the one i'm thinking off, as i have already unlocked it years before now

I doubt putting it on at the starter world would make sense tho,

Hey

Just wondering about Peoples Opinion on this Matter, Would wearing a full head Helmet suit the Sorcerer Story?

Or do those helms just look weird in the circumstances?

There are some helms that look awesome with a hood and others that get rid of it and yet others that just plain look bizarre I would suggest looking up Tor fashion and looking at all the ones that are available or looking around the galactic trade market till you find something you like and if you do not find something you like then chances are you will have a better time just playing with show helm turned off.