The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

the real most powerfull fore user ever

Jrr_hypernova

sir Isaac newton he didnt just pratice the force he invented the concept behind it. couple that with his mastery of alchemy, genis intelect and just the right amount of bat **** insanity and Id say he would curbstomp any jedi or sith lord in the old republic or star wars in genrale

remeber newtons code

An object in motion stays in motion unless acted on by an outside force

force is the mass of an object multiplied by its acceleration

every action has a equal and opisite reaction

sir issac newton is the deadlist son of a ***** in space

Edited by Jrr_hypernova

sir Isaac newton he didnt just pratice the force he invented the concept behind it.

Not to be a pedant -- but every thread needs at least one, right? -- Newton didn't "invent" the concept of force. He discovered and systematized the principles of the mechanics of moving objects, of which force is a way of describing that.

couple that with his mastery of alchem

Yeah, but he didn't "master" alchemy. He studied it. Extensively. But he didn't succeed in transmuting anything. Also note that Newton himself, in his papers, described himself more as a "spiritual alchemist."

Id say he would curbstomp any jedi or sith lord in the old republic or star wars in genrale

Given that Newton had no command of forces that allowed him abilities of psychokinesis, telekinesis, control over lightning summoned from the ether, and the ability to levitate objects -- no, I would say that Newton probably would not "curbstomp" a Jedi or Sith, particularly one who is able to acrobatically and accurately wave around a rod of what seems to be contained plasma.

Now that I've totally ruined the fun, I shall slither away to a new thread.

I'm sure there's a lot of golfers out there who are much more accomplished fore users than Isaac Newton ever was. Come to think of it, I can't recall any mention of him using fore.

sir issac newton is the deadlist son of a ***** in space

While that particular conversation in Mass Effect 2 was funny the first three times, it has gotten old a long time ago. There's a lot of other good quotes in there that hasn't been used to death allready, pick another one next time.