Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Need Help with PvE Gunnery Commando

CommanderEn

So I've been playing a gunnery commando as my main for quite a while now. I've been checking my dps using Star Parse and it seems to be lacking. I'm only getting about 3-3.5k dps on the operations targeting dummy so I feel like im missing something big. I'm running 6 198 pieces and the rest are 192. I have the 4 piece set bonus for the 192 gear, the mods and enhancements of which are 198. My stats are 4152 aim, 875 power, 100.54% and 110.54% accuracy, 23.65% Crit (unbuffed), 69.10% Crit Multiplier and 8.14% alacrity. My rotation is the same as the one described on dulfy. Any advice with this is appreciated. Thanks

Stats look pretty decent, just keep at it and work on getting that rotation down. My gear is very good and hell some days ill parse 4.4 to 4.6k and then ill hit 4.1 to 4.3 lol. I would say MAYBE add a lil more crit. I think i run around 280ish or so. Ive tested more and noticed no difference really.

• 2 weeks later...
Get your 6 piece as it will help you with getting auto critical on demolition round. also if you are using 198 comms stuff, try for 192 min/maxed from the unassembled drops from Rav/TOS. Other than that it is just rotation. Check out fascinates guide if you need help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.