SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Runner's Up/Round 1B: Jarons vs Karadron

Selenial

“Who will be the winners? Who will be the corpses? Audience, place your bets!”

Team Jarons vs Team Karadron

Starkiller, Cade Skywalker & IG-88 vs Darth Traya, Darth Nox, Darth Sion & Cipher Nine

Welcome to Round 1B of the Runner's up Bracket. For anyone new to the tournament, please look over the rules first before participating, and those who are familiar, you may which to remind yourselves of how it all works.

The Battleground: The Coruscant Republic Military Base

Combatants start 25m apart in the airfield where Ahsoka was chased.

Rules of the Debate

1. Victory by killing, KO’ing or otherwise incapacitating all of the opposing team.

2. Combatants cannot hide or flee, though tactical retreats or attempts to lure the opponent are permitted.

3. Combatant morals and personality traits apply, however they are all ready and willing to kill their opponents.

4. All combatants are equipped with their standard arms and armament.

5. Combatants do not possess any prior knowledge of their opponents beyond what they already know. But they are aware of the names of their combatants which are announced immediately before the fight.

6. Any and all external Force nexuses or amplifiers are for the purposes of debate non-existent.

7. No flaming, trolling or aggressive debating, keep it chill people.

So without further ado, let the battle begin!

Edited by Selenial

Don't run away this time... :jawa_mad:

Joke aside, hope both of you do awesome! :D :D :D

Never only reason I ran away was because I got what I needed from the battle without losing a Man this time am winning.

Yea this will be interested and fun I'll write something up while am doing some stuff for Conquest.Am fine with Karadon making the first post.

Y'all are just holding up the tournament at this point. Delays are acceptable, silence as to why isn't. At least give us a time frame.

You have 48 hours.

I'm much busier than I expected right now, and I'm not sure I can give a good quality debate for awhile. :o

Y'all are just holding up the tournament at this point. Delays are acceptable, silence as to why isn't. At least give us a time frame.

You have 48 hours.

Am sorry Selenial I thought Karadon was going to start give me a hour and I'll have something written up.

Quick Argument

Starkiller is clearly the Most powerful Force user here.He outclasses Darth Traya,Nox and Sion.Any two of them most take on Starkiller to even stand a chance against his him.

Out of the three Darth Traya and Darth Nox are the two most powerful on Karadon Team.If they were to take on Starkiller we have to remember that their Stealth won't mean a thing since Starkiller has shown the ability to sense Forces user using Force concealment before.For example when he faced

Maris Brood she used Force concealment and he was able to sense and defeat her.

Now let's compare their Lightening

Am sure their no arguing who has the stronger Force Lightening here Starkiller force Lightening was able to Destory AT-AT and he almost Killed Jedi Master Kazdan Paratus.

While Darth Nox can Conjure up Force storms here it could do as much damage to his team as he do to mine.

Cade VS Sion.

While Sion can not Die he can be KO and that's something Cade can do.He has defeated more powerful Duelist and Force user such as Darth Nihil,Darth Talon and Darth Strife.Some of the strongest Force users of the Legacy Era.Darth Talon and Darth Nihil who were both Darth Krayts Hands and able to Kill multiple Legacy Era Jedi Knights and Imperial Knights without Trouble.

Cade has every Advantage against Sion he won't be able to keep up or Defend against Cade Onslaught.

IG-88>>>>>>>>>Cypher 9 enough said.