Character Customization Kiosk: Hairstyles 1 Pack

Zojak

I'm having an issue with the Character Customization Kiosk that prevents my use of customizations contained in the Appearance Options: Human Hairstyles 1 pack.

Here are the steps I follow to replicate this issue.

1. I am a cyborg male bounty hunter and I approach a character customization kiosk.

2. I ensure I have enough Cartel Coins to make the changes I want and then I begin to make three key changes:

a. Scar customization change. (Scar #14)

b. Cybernetic customization change. (Cybernetics #15)

c.
Hair customization change. (Hair #30)

3. When I click the "Change Appearance" button, it produces the error "An error has occurred while processing your appearance redesign."

4. Then I return to the kiosk and simply try to change each item. I'm able to change each item successfully until I get to the hair. When attempting to choose hair #30 or any hair style from the Human Hairstyles 1 pack, the "Change Appearance" button changes to the word "Exit" and it cannot be applied. It's as though the game thinks I already have that hair style on, when I do not. Changing to another hair style then attempting it again does not change this outcome.

I have already submitted an in-game ticket about this but I have not received a response yet.