Looking for Pub side PvP/Ops guild

HnKnSkyWlKr

Im new to pub side but not SWTOR

I have 6 x lvl 60 toons plus a several others on Imp side

Just made a Sage and im around lvl 35

looking for a Guild to roll Ops or WZ's with

PM me on here

Hello! We are always looking for more likeminded players at Dreshdae Elite. Please see here for more details about our guild and don't hesitate to ask us any questions either thru here or in game (look for Menosee or Myrin).

Thank you!

Myrin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Im new to pub side but not SWTOR

I have 6 x lvl 60 toons plus a several others on Imp side

Just made a Sage and im around lvl 35

looking for a Guild to roll Ops or WZ's with

PM me on here

Hello,

Please see our Recruiting thread on the SWTOR forum site and/or our guild website. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Jump on the site if and feel out an app if you would like to find out why it is NOT a trap!

SWTOR Forums Post: SWTOR Forums Recruiting Post

Guild Website{s}: IT'S NOT A TRAP

Well,I am now LvL 60 Sage Seer,Still looking for a guild,I ran with Drashade for the Datacron run and guy I asked about Inv said he will have GM sent me a whisper but never happened

Wow! I'm surprised and sorry to hear that happened! Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can do to help or if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Myrin

Dreshdae Elite

Check out our guild Here and/or type "/cjoin COTP" in the chat window and ask for an invite, we would be more then glad to have you; I will also send you an in-game mail as well! :)

We have progression operations, casual operations, training for progression operations and a PvP event going on currently every week! More information on these events, plus others, can be found Here. Please let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to assist!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.