The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Gatekeeper's stronghold pack

Please, for the love of the Force, make the Gatekeeper's Stronghold pack available through CC market again for a week or whatever. Much as I love seeing someone try to bend over buyers by charging 25 Million for boots on the GTN, it'd be nice if people who didn't have a chance to get the items during the earlier release of the pack could have a chance to get stuff affordably.

It seems like this is one pack that just doesn't get put back into circulation. I am not sure why.

Edited by Kirtastropohe

They should do rotation on different cartel market packs. I say 1 month rotation or maybe each time a new pack comes out. There are several sets I want Satele and Shae Vizla, but I'm not paying millions for one item. Then you have the problem that even if you are wiling to pay millions not all the components are available, which means you can't unlock the set on CM. I rather wait until the packs become available on CM so that I can buy the sets I want at slightly normal price. Edited by Knockerz

Something about the Stronghold packs they don't want back in circulation.

A couple of months ago they were cycling through all the packs in release order, but completely skipped the Stronghold set.

Prob some of the decor, not sure