The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Strar cluster night life back (?) / Buy credits with cartel coins (?)

jcortizre

Well as you all can imagine i want to know if the star cluster night life pack is going to be back again or if its just a stupid dream.

I really want tht Tulak Hord's armor, he is my favorite character of all the star wars universe but i can't aford the set in the GTN (15mill healm / 15mill chest, 30mill only 2 pices !!) its ridiculous.

So i sugest that they create an option where u can buy pack's of credits in the Cartel Market, so people who can actually buy cartel coins, and dont have enought time (like me) to farm those ridiculous amount of credits, be able buy those old pack's items in the GTN.

Well thats all folks thats my idea and what i want to know. PD: im from Colombia and i dont speak (write in this case) english very well so excuse me if i didnt express my self correctly.

You know that credit sellers already buy cartel market items to sell on GTN using stolen credit cards? On my server they spend thousands every week. If bioware were to introduce credits for direct purchase, then there'd be a lot of coin in the game out of the sudden. With the way it is, they can stil ban the credit sellers before they sell all their packs.