Future of the Sith Empire?

Rekar

With the expansion, and the republic and empire pretty much defeated. What about the Sith Order? I mean we get Lano and Darth Marr as companions. If your playin any republic class or BH and Agent it makes no sense. Anyone else got any ideas or anything?

I recall a line (pretty sure it was said by Lana) about them retreating to their temples or something. So basically just picture the Jedi right before TOR and apply it to the Sith. Some trying to hold the frontlines, but most recuperating. Also I have the sneaking suspicion Marr will be a temp companion. Edited by Sangiban

I recall a line (pretty sure it was said by Lana) about them retreating to their temples or something. So basically just picture the Jedi right before TOR and apply it to the Sith. Some trying to hold the frontlines, but most recuperating. Also I have the sneaking suspicion Marr will be a temp companion.

Yup. Marr is terminally ill not only that but he has foreseen his own death. Marr isn't long for the world.

Yup. Marr is terminally ill not only that but he has foreseen his own death. Marr isn't long for the world.

After he died it would be interesting who lead the sith, beside marr they aren't really strong Sith Lords left who can lead the Sith (rip malgus). Maybe like brotherhood of darkness or my guess that Vaylin plays a big role, their character description sounds pretty sithlike.

Except she is heir to the throne after arcann ... Sidious would jealous :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.