The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

customizable abilities?

I know that some people who love RP fighting (duelling) would like this. There should be a couple of cartel market abilities that have different abilities that are the same as normal ones for example: say that you are getting sick and tired of the combat animation for master strike (a jedi knight ability) but with a cartel market ability that the knight just purchased he is able to do the same thing but with significant in the looks. These cartel market abilities should be the same as the normal ones for example: Ravage (1000-2000 per hit so that would be 3 times) and the cartel ability intimidating strike (as an name example) the same hits as Ravage. I think this can give a customized option for everyone and can change RP a lot and maybe possibly pve and pvp which can make people know others that most people would just forget the name. I hope this will give everyone a consideration to my idea. And to balance it every single cartel ability would share the cooldown with the normal ability, apply the buffs and debuffs. Edited by ronharshadow
forgot something important