Impside decoration ops runs!

Hoppinswtor

Looking for decorations for your stronghold? Don't want to spend a fortune? Sick of losing out rolls to people doing 1k dps and/or not holding aggro?

Hey all. I'm looking for 3 good imp players to run the following ops for decorations approx. two nights a week until the 4.0 buffs:

1. 16-man NiM EV

2. 8-man NiM EC

3. 16-man NiM KP

4. Anything else that drops phat loot yo.

All of these old 16-man ops can be 4-manned (even 2-manned), with the exception of EC due to the interrupts on the robot thingies.

I don't really wanna pug these anymore. I'd rather just run them efficiently a couple hours a night 2-3 times a week (on a couple alts to avoid lockouts).

We can come up with a good consensus on how to handle deco drops. All the other drops should be needed for dem creditz. We could also work out a system where the person with the highest dps or apm for a fight gets some extra loot, just to make these boring runs a little more fun.

I was thinking this could be something that we could do two nights a week (preferably not Thursday/Friday because I run NiM farming runs those nights). We'd stick to the older ops but could run other things for deco if there's interest.

Prerequisites:

- Must be able to parse 3.8k on a dummy in the classes you bring into the deco runs (just to ensure this goes by fast). If you're in 192 gear, you should be parsing 4.2k. I want this to be for serious players who want decorations! I want to be the biggest n00b in the group if possible.

- Must be willing to accept me as a raid leader, which may mean occasional master looting for fairness (don't worry, I'm pretty trustworthy)

- Must know how these old ops work

- Teamspeak/starparse are a plus.

- Must be available two nights a week (to be determined) for about 2 hours per night until 4.0 comes out.

PST me in game (Say'no-to'pugs, Offensive'name, Hoppin etc.). I'm usually on for a couple hours in the late afternoon EST as well as late night EST.

Edited by Hoppinswtor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.