The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

dance pack?

joemoefoe

They already have them in game and there are ways to get them, no other ways are needed especially something that is a direct purchase to get them all. The items that come from the packs are exclusive to those that you can purchase with a direct transaction.

Quit trying to avoid gambling packs or just buy them with credits as does everyone else. Also it would take away tons of revenue if they did this btw.

Ehm...wouldn't it ADD revenue? You know some people don't buy the packs because of the gambling aspect. A gaurantee at getting specifics goods that actually interest someone would encourage them to spend real money to get it.

What would happen in that case however, is those that buy packs/hypercrates with the explicit purpose of selling on the GTN might lose out on some in-game credits...for dances at least in this situation.

Would this be a pack that would unlock all dance emotes with a single purchase or a pack giving you a couple random rolls at getting any of the dance emotes?

The first I would not support, the second I would.

Ehm...wouldn't it ADD revenue? You know some people don't buy the packs because of the gambling aspect. A gaurantee at getting specifics goods that actually interest someone would encourage them to spend real money to get it.

What would happen in that case however, is those that buy packs/hypercrates with the explicit purpose of selling on the GTN might lose out on some in-game credits...for dances at least in this situation.

Problem with that is anything that's already in gambling packs cannot be purchased directly as vice versa for others on the CM already. I'm sure its possible to add more newer dances in the future into a bulk sale like that, but none of the current ones that come out of the packs already.

While they don't narrow them down to specific types, they do release items from packs separately, We have had Armour, Mounts, Pets, Weapons, Colour Crystals, Decorations and Emotes.

So your best bet for this is wait till the First Grand Emote Pack gets re-released and buy a bunch of them, much better value than buying the crap packs that have the emotes you're after, and they are probably due to come up at anytime now as the last was January. :)

Quit trying to avoid gambling packs or just buy them with credits as does everyone else. Also it would take away tons of revenue if they did this btw.

A gambling pack with emotes only is what I had in mind when I read the title. The dance pack will be no more different that the outfit and vehicle packs we been getting recently.

Edited by Knockerz

A gambling pack with emotes only is what I had in mind when I read the title. The dance pack will be no more different that the outfit and vehicle packs we been getting recently.

That's what I thought too, and I don't see a problem with it

From the looks of it he wanted a pack that would give you all the emotes instantly, but we already have the emote packs its called First Grand Emote pack, and then soon Second Grand Emote pack