The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Runner's Up Bracket

Beniboybling

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but there is no chance I will change my mind. Classes have started, still got Conquest, and overall it just wasn't fun for me.

Though, you could do as I recommended to keep the right number of matches and turn my team into a 'coop' so that others could take the reigns.

Don't want to just throw Vader out into the cold, ya know? :p

Side Note: I have said I wasn't going to participate in the runners up bracket for more than a month now... No surprise...

Provided I can swap out Jerec and Desann, sure I'd do it. What? Who cares if I have two teams?

It's not like you would make it out of the runner up.

Weren't you the guy who quoted my arguments from the past to support your position? Yes, yes I believe you were. So I'm obviously doing something right if you'd rather use my arguments than make your own.

Alright so Silenceo's dropout presents an issue we have to resolve, having an existing player take over his faction is one option, but to be honest having one player run multiple teams creates more issues than it resolves I feels.

I'd suggest that a team knocked out from the Semi-Finals takes his place, Mudkip would you be interested?

Edited by Beniboybling

Alright so Silenceo's dropout presents an issue we have to resolve, having an existing player take over his faction is one option, but to be honest having one player run multiple teams creates more issues than it resolves I feels.

I'd suggest that a team knocked out from the Semi-Finals takes his place, Mudkip would you be interested?

:rolleyes:

However, I'm not sure how much I can commit, due to classes starting up for me. Though I can try.

I say keep her it gives your team the Boost it needs to face stronger Opponents. On a equal playing field or at least ease the gap.

But she is redundant, Satele is also capable of powerful battle meditations. Besides, I don't want to have to keep arguing that Bastila can use it in combat.

But she is redundant, Satele is also capable of powerful battle meditations. Besides, I don't want to have to keep arguing that Bastila can use it in combat.

Shadow thats the point you shouldn't argue that she can use it while fighting she can just sit in a corner and boost your team.