SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Runner's Up Bracket

Beniboybling

NP also we have to finish our match so am not going down easy.

True enough!

Though I'm hoping to roll out a new, much better team before that happens. Wollfmyth on CV let the idea go through twice after a lull in things. I expect Beni to be a much more gracious host, considering I created this forum to be better. ;)

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True enough!

Though I'm hoping to roll out a new, much better team before that happens. Wollfmyth on CV let the idea go through twice after a lull in things. I expect Beni to be a much more gracious host, considering I created this forum to be better. ;)

Hopefully you guys can bring more games here and get even more people to participate in the forums.The Forums been kinda dead with you two and Sil gone.

Edited by Jarons

Hopefully you guys can bring more games here and get even more people to participate in the forums.The Forums been kinda dead with you two and Sil gone.

Yeah, I noticed. Honestly, I'm gonna devise a tourney similar to this so that people can try something a bit different and to kick up activity.

Yeah, I noticed. Honestly, I'm gonna devise a tourney similar to this so that people can try something a bit different and to kick up activity.

Hopefully a lot of people joins and kick up some activity and new life into the forums.

Alright, cool. I'll get an OP posted sooner or later to see what people think. I'll attempt to get it to coincide with Beni's tournament so that people aren't overwhelmed with two debates at once.

You said that before their still waiting on your Revan post for the The most powerful thread and they been waiting for about 3 months now.Will we really have a soon post or is it one of Sil soon™.

Edited by Jarons

You said that before their still waiting on your Revan post for the The most powerful thread and they been waiting for about 3 months now.Will we really have a soon post or is it one of Sil Soon

Oh right. That. Hmm. Should get that posted too. Busy busy busy.

Okay. All of this stuff is getting posted tomorrow. Promise.

Making another call for participants, I shall also PM those involved and see that we can get things moving again.

I'm also thinking of posting some stand alone vs. matches next week which will hopefully boost activity.

P.S. An interesting idea Aurbere, perhaps something we can discuss later when we reach that bridge.

Edited by Beniboybling

Sorry for replying so late, but at this point I can definetely say that I wont have enough to participate in my match adequately. I probably should have said that earlier, but I was still speculating that I might find more time later and with Jarons vs Karadron not progressing either, I didnt feel obliged to end my match early. But at this point, I just feel like Im holding up the tournament and there has been little enough going on on this forum over the last weeks.

Making another call for participants, I shall also PM those involved and see that we can get things moving again.

I'm also thinking of posting some stand alone vs. matches next week which will hopefully boost activity.

P.S. An interesting idea Aurbere, perhaps something we can discuss later when we reach that bridge.

Sounds like a plan. Looking forward to getting back into this.

And honestly, if people aren't going to have time, would it be a good idea to bring losers back in to fill the spots they left open?

Sounds like a plan. Looking forward to getting back into this.

And honestly, if people aren't going to have time, would it be a good idea to bring losers back in to fill the spots they left open?

Well as it stands Karadron and Random can no longer participate, Lady has yet to respond. ShadowMudkip is the only other I can perceive being available at this time but hasn't been logged in for some time.

If any other losers which to participate please come forward, but as it stands we may have no choice but to postpone the tournament until KotFE, when hopefully more people will be subscribed and available...

It would be a shame not to see this finished however, considering the effort put into it.

• 2 weeks later...

So we're looking to get this back on track, can anyone who is supposed to be competing now or next round please check in?

I would also appreciate anyone who went out in previous rounds to shoot me a PM or notify us here that you're available, as we could be looking to you to fill in any spare slots we may have.

Thanks for the patience as well, guys.

Well am still here if you find someone for me to face I don't mind it.Of anything I can just go against beni.

You vs Beni may be the best way forward, unless anyone else wishes to participate in the tournament still. I'll give everyone 3 days, as a deadline, before I ask Beni and Aurbere to make a decision as to what we do next.