SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Runner's Up Bracket

Beniboybling

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when are we starting?
Well Aurbere may be unavailable so it may be delayed.

Anyway as it stands I think we will be going with the four remaining teams initially participating. Sorry Mudkip. :(

Let's try and make sure we are ready, so again any more changes? My suggestions are here.

Edited by Beniboybling

Well Aurbere may be unavailable so it may be delayed.

Anyway as it stands I think we will be going with the four remaining teams initially participating. Sorry Mudkip. :(

Let's try and make sure we are ready, so again any more changes? My suggestions are here.

Why don't we just have the 4 way where we all pick 1 Character to face off agansit each other.I believe it will be faster IMO more interesting.

Also I believe Star said he didn't want to participate so Shadow could join the 4 way.

Why don't we just have the 4 way where we all pick 1 Character to face off agansit each other.I believe it will be faster IMO more interesting.

Also I believe Star said he didn't want to participate so Shadow could join the 4 way.

Well that's not really the concept behind the tournament, I think a 4-way brawl would be too complex, if not potentially unfair. Also Silenceo dropped out too. 6 - 2 = 4.

Well that's not really the concept behind the tournament, I think a 4-way brawl would be too complex, if not potentially unfair. Also Silenceo dropped out too. 6 - 2 = 4.

I would agree if it was the full teams but its only 1 member so its a total of just 4 combatants I believe it will be even simplier.Ohh yea I forgot Sil left.How would it be unfair everyone in the runner up bracket have at least a 40 creditors or high.Also this way every combatant has to fight and no one has a number advantage.

I would agree if it was the full teams but its only 1 member so its a total of just 4 combatants I believe it will be even simplier.Ohh yea I forgot Sil left.How would it be unfair everyone in the runner up bracket have at least a 40 creditors or high.Also this way every combatant has to fight and no one has a number advantage.

Just look at this cluster ****: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=735462

If it works out best to leave me out, then I'm ok with that. Though its for the best for the guys in the Runner up rounds; they wouldn't have had a chance otherwise :jawa_evil:

He says that while his entire team would have been soloed by Cade Skywalker.:p

• 1 month later...

Hello all!

Sorry for my long absence but I've been having trouble with getting internet and busy with RL stuff, I'm not going to be fully back online until next week but I'd like to make sure this tournament doesn't die.

With that in mind let's try and get this thing rebooted. I'm aware participants have been busy over the past few weeks so first off a head count, can everyone participating in the Runner's Bracket confirm whether or not they are able to continue? Just post below. Now I'm guessing Aurbs, Sel and Zoltan are still available but if you're not please say.

Also I'm probably not going to able to properly respond to PMs over the next week so sorry if I miss anything or reply late. Expect my posts on the forum to be a bit sporadic as well but I'll do my best from my phone.

Welcome back, Beni. I'm up and running as well, so it's great timing. :p

Regarding the tournament, I should be able to participate when the winner's side comes along, but I was wondering if I could make some minor alterations to my team, considering that others have dropped out and made certain characters available.

Gotta push new hype, lol :p

TBH, can we just move Rayla into the winner's side and have her face me? I have... plans for her. :jawa_evil:

Also:

Welcome back, Beni. I'm up and running as well, so it's great timing. :p

Regarding the tournament, I should be able to participate when the winner's side comes along, but I was wondering if I could make some minor alterations to my team, considering that others have dropped out and made certain characters available.

Gotta push new hype, lol :p

Would be nice tbh.

Edited by Aurbere

TBH, can we just move Rayla into the winner's side and have her face me? I have... plans for her. :jawa_evil:

Also:

Would be nice tbh.

Welcome back beni and Aurbere she will have to beat me first since Karadon basically given up.