The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

SWTOR Duelling Tournament - Runner's Up Bracket

Beniboybling

“Who will be the winners? Who will be the corpses? Audience, place your bets!”

Welcome everyone, to the Runner's Up Bracket of the SWTOR Duelling Tournament! With the Quarter-Finals over, three of the four spaces in the Semi-Finals have been filled, leaving a final spot that will be taken by the winner of this bracket. The first round will consist of 3 matches, the winners of which will enter into the Champions Round, where they will choose one Champion from their team to compete in a three-way brawl.

However before we get on to the matchups I'd remind everyone participating in this bracket that you have the option to make one change to you're team roster. If you'd like to make a change post you're proposals below so the Council can assign them credit values. To remind you of the valuing process refer to the opening thread.

Participating Teams

Team Karadron

Darth Traya: 30 credits

Darth Nox: 30 credits

Darth Sion: 30 credits

Cipher Nine: 10 credits

Team LadyKulvax

Anakin Skywalker: 40 credits

Hero of Tython: 35 credits

Aryn Leneer: 25 credits

Team Jarons

Starkiller: 50 credits

Cade Skywalker: 40 credits

IG-88: 10 credits

Team Random

Darth Jadus: 45 credits

Emperor's Wrath: 30 credits

General Grievous: 20 credits

Matchups will be released once everyone who wants to has made a change to their team.

Edited by Beniboybling

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first round will consist of 3 matches, the winners of which will enter into the Champions Round, where they will choose one Champion from their team to compete in a three-way brawl.

Am I the only one who doesn't think that's fair? Teams with 4 members, or less lopsided teams (like 40/30/30 instead of a 50/30/20) are at a disadvantage.

Am I the only one who doesn't think that's fair? Teams with 4 members, or less lopsided teams (like 40/30/30 instead of a 50/30/20) are at a disadvantage.

That was my problem with it, but there's no need to worry. If Beni's going with my suggestion (I think he is?) we pick who faces in the brawl. If someone has a team with no high credit values, we'll use middles. If there's no fair way of working the three teams and people aren't happy, someone may be allowed to pick a temporary champion.

Again, this is if Beni's gone with what I was suggesting. I can't remember.

How many points would Ben Skywalker be worth?
I would say 20 credits but I'm not a post-ROTJ expert.
Meetra Surik for Hero of Tython.
Seems a reasonable 35 crediter, if Aurb and Sel agree.
I have a question can I just drop IG-88 and Replace Cade Skywalker with Exur Kun.
Fraid you can only make one change

I would be wary of replacing Sion with someone random like that, there is no guarantee especially as Sith they will work well together. Personally I'd suggest keeping Sion. I don't see the need to really make changes to you're team.

EDIT: That said maybe Zannah? Committing fully to Force combatants could making for a potent combination.

Edited by Beniboybling

I would say 20 credits but I'm not a post-ROTJ expert.Seems a reasonable 35 crediter, if Aurb and Sel agree.Fraid you can only make one change

It is only one Change am Changing Cade for Exur.I just no longer want IG-88 on my team.So I would like to scrap him.

Ive been thinking about using Darth Tenebrous instead of Jadus. How many credits would he be and any thoughts on using him?

I don't think he has enough info on him to make great use of him, pretty much like Jadus. Not sure how it works, but maybe you could drop Jadus for a 20+30 or a 25+25?