Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Arcann Armor Set

ProHazor

I think it's only a matter of time. Might see Thexan first, since that one is dead. ;]

I honestly think neither of them will be available, atleast not anytime soon. Remember, they were black/gold and white/gold colored. As you know, black and white dye modules...you get the picture.

I honestly think neither of them will be available, atleast not anytime soon. Remember, they were black/gold and white/gold colored. As you know, black and white dye modules...you get the picture.

Meh, they can just adjust the price of it (or the drop-rate if they put it in packs) to make up for using such "elaborate" colors.

• 2 months later...
Please make Arcann's armor set availible for purchase in the Cartel Market, just DONT put it in a pack i want to buy it :)

Well im sorry to tell you this but pretty sure they will sell Arcann's set in one of the coming pack just like they did for Revan's reborn set, Lana Beniko (SoR), Theron Shan, Shae Vizla, etc you'd rather just farm as much credits as you can don't forget that now just by doing Heroics 2+ (which now are soloable) you can make between 1-2.5 mil per day depends on how much heroics you do but if i were you, i would expect it to be sell in packs and not before after holydays maybe the week they will release chapter 10 (which we still have no confirmed date yet) :csw_yoda:

• 1 year later...
Please make Arcann's armor set availible for purchase in the Cartel Market, just DONT put it in a pack i want to buy it :)

^I strongly agree with making Arcann's armor set available: mask and all. Idc how, just that it's in game, but agree with KevinSaku^, leaning more towards packs. Hopefully, by around the time he (eventually) becomes fully modifiable. Been wanting his set more than Thexan's, since it was available..

Edited by Willjb

^i strongly agree with making arcann's armor set available: Mask and all. Idc how, just that it's in game, but agree with kevinsaku^, leaning more towards packs. Hopefully, by around the time he (eventually) becomes fully modifiable. Been wanting his set more than thexan's, since it was available..

bump!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.