Returning player seeks a guild, empire or republic, remaking a character!

Russenallen

Hello. Last time i played this game a lot was before any of the expansions hit. I was looking at stuff and was convinced of playing again.

I am basically looking for friendly guilds that are kinda multitask (casual, social, pve, pvp, etc.).

I was a hardcore raider in wow and I would be very happy to be able to raid in swtor again. I know the fact i am remaking a character and all.. thats why a multitask guild would let me bid my time releveling a character (with the epic story exp bonus) and be able to join in their endgame activities wether its casual or hardcore.

If I have piqued your curiosity even a little bit. leave me a message about your guild here.

Ill be sure to check it out and maybe drop an app on your website!

Thank you for your time reading this!|

Hey there Russ. My character's name is Válkìra (I have special characters in my name, best to copy-paste it from here and on the /who list to find me) on the server, Jedi Covenant, and we are looking to recruit returning players to commit to SWTOR raiding. My guild is called <Laments of War> and we're a band of former Vanilla WoW players ourselves. Our guild's goal is to get everyone up to 60 asap with the help of our 35% XP boost and to start out with Story Mode Operations to familiarize newcomers to raiding and re-familiarize our more veteran raiders until we are ready for Hard Modes.

If I in turn have piqued your interest, let me know in the game. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Grievance - Family, Honor, Loyalty

Hi Russenallen, we at Grievance are a mature, 18+, family-friendly, Founder guild/community and have people on daily. We focus only on a Republic presence on the Jedi Covenant server. There are a number of us typically interested in running dailies, Flashpoints, PvP, the occasional Galactic Star Fighter and just hanging out in Teamspeak. If you are interested in end-game, our Operations nights are Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday but we do not have strict attendance requirements so we do not run with fixed raiding teams since we understand people do have lives outside of SWTOR :). We still run the 8-man and 16-man Storymode Ravager and Temple of Sacrifice Operations when necessary to gear folks but we are focused more on the Hardmodes, and cleared the Hardmode Dread Operations at level. Also, we have a Guild Flagship and even conquered Balmorra, Taris, and Quesh! :w_cool:

If you would like more information you can PM me and/or visit our guild community web-site www.grievancegaming.org to find out more info, read our charter, register and apply. Good luck and have fun!

The <Black Widow Company> is a veteran-owned, award-winning, multi-gaming community which has been successful for over twelve years, primarily in first person shooters and MMOs. In that time we have built a solid reputation in online gaming as a community that believes in integrity, fair play, dedication, and teamwork. You can expect a highly organized unit with a mature and professional gaming attitude. We are competitive; we're in this game for competition and fun and we support a diverse range of play styles. We provide content for casual and progression Raiders, casual and competitive PvP and Galactic Starfighter, as well as maintaining an environment conducive to general fun in less organized play styles.

There is no level, gear, or experience requirement for joining BWC. We run in-house trainings that will allow each member to advance in skill and understanding as far as they are willing to push themselves.

BWC plays on both factions and currently hosts progression raids on most nights; 7:30 pm to 9:30pm EST and to Midnight EST. On our non-raiding nights of the week, we run everything from PvP Ops to Trainings. We have a guild flagship, 10% Rep/XP bonuses, and consistently win and place in the conquest leaderboards.

Our team motto is “ONE TEAM, ONE FIGHT”, and we apply that mentality in every game we play, and to everything we do, without risking or compromising our desire or our ability to have fun at the same time. We invite you to discover what makes us different for yourself.

To begin your journey, please feel free to send me a PM here or visit our website: http://the-bwc.com/

<Dark Eclipse> is a 16 man empire progression guild with the focuses on clearing all hard mode and nightmare mode content. We are currently looking to rebuild our 16 man progression team for the current and the upcoming "Knights of the Fallen Empire" content. Before our 16 man took a hit with raiders leaving and the summer months here with players on vacation we were 8/10 16 man hard mode TOS and Rav also having killed 16 man HM Monolith. So we are currently looking for all roles to be filled for our 16 man progression team so to continue raiding while getting ready for the new expansion coming out in October. With school being back in session and with about a month and a half until KOTFE I feel now is the time to get new and old players alike and get back to raiding. So starting in the first week of September we are looking to start getting players ready for the new expansion vie either 8 man or if we have the numbers 16 man.

If you are looking to join a good guild that has had the experience clearing Hard mode and Nightmare content in each expansion since the game begin and willing to put in the time to help other outside of raiding then <Dark Eclipse> is the place for you. Rebuilding is never easy but if you are willing stick it out with us you won’t be sorry.

If you would like more information you can PM or send me a ingame mail. Also you can head over to the website: http://darkeclipserawr.enjin.com/home and check us out.

Hello Russ, I am an officer with Soultakers who have been around for several years. I am working on forming guild alliance with a few other guilds whose memberships have dwindled this last few months. Together with a few other GM's, I'm working on a unified plan to try and get a group up together who enjoy sharing game experiences, enjoy teaching / collaborating with one another to excel at HM content, and start something special that aims to strike a good balance between having fun and progressing at all levels. Some initial runs with some partnerships have proved very fruitful. All the guilds have mixed players who enjoy SM and HM content, class story, PVP, etc. If you'd like to partake in something special with a very social bunch who are looking to team up, please give me a shout and we can discuss.

Regards,

Soitwuzzwritten (Legacy name: Soitshallbedone)

Welcome back and I hope you are enjoying your time in SWTOR again!

Come check out Souls of Fate

Or check out our recruiting thread

We are a friendly, medium sized guild that has been around since launch, so we have players who have been around a long time and players who are brand new to the game.

If you are looking for a group that mulit-tasks then we are your home. We call ourselves and everything guild because we have a little of everything you need to feel at home. We have many players who enjoy Ops, PvP, FlashPoints, GSF, you name it we do it!! If you want to experience everything the game has to offer we are the place to put down roots!!

Most importantly we like to have fun and enjoy what we are doing! If you are looking for a guild home that is just a blast to be a part of please come check us out!

Look for me on the Pub side on C'aboose, Nikolete, Nikolaye, Drivan, Maya'rae or on the Imp Side on Ra'mel, Shr'an, Nikolus, or Xest-tau.

Best of luck to you and I hope to hear from you!

Drivan

Souls of Fate.