The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Suggestion - helmet option on Togruta

Rainalynne

Like I said - its just a suggestion but I'd really like to see the helmet option on the Togruta. Helmets can be placed on Zabraks faces without the horns sticking through so why not! :D I play a Sith Inquisitor and the mask you get would look really cool on her but, sadly, she's a Togruta :D

What're your thoughts? :)

Zabrak headbones do not stick up as high as Togruta montrals do. Plus there is the issue with the lekku. To get around these problems the devs decided that all headgear would not show up on togruta. They aren't going to change that decision.

• 1 month later...
Here is the thing if the Dev's keep to this decision of not halving head gear enabled well sounds ridiculous but subscriptions will go down they need to find a fix I mean a billion dollar company and the dev's disable head gear are you freak en joking?!

Here is the thing if the Dev's keep to this decision of not halving head gear enabled well sounds ridiculous but subscriptions will go down they need to find a fix I mean a billion dollar company and the dev's disable head gear are you freak en joking?!

Ha, right, please come up with means then of doing head gear on a Togruta without enormous expenditure or horrific clipping.